- n a foul-smelling outflow or vapor (especially a gaseous waste)
- It is an effluvium created by economic, political, historical conditions.
- But Captain General Primo Rivera, "Spain's Mussolini," last week insisted that the inescapable effluvium savors not of crises but of peace, joy, contentment.
- The Brownies wear uniforms that remind most of bad taste or effluvium, they've repeatedly snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and have never been to a Super Bowl.
News & Articles
- New Study: The use of Thymus Peptides Against Hair Loss
EISENBERG, Germany, December 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A new study that was recently published in the renowned Journal of Plastic Dermatology confirms once again the therapeutic efficiency of thymus peptides against hair loss. Telogen effluvium (TE) and androgenetic alopecia (AGA) are the...
Dec. 17, 2013 - PR Newswire