edo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a member of a west African people living in the tropical forest region of southern Nigeria
- n the capital and largest city of Japan; the economic and cultural center of Japan
News & Articles
- Route 50 mall closed for police search
Cpt. Dale Trotter of the Worcester County Sheriff's Office and his bomb-sniffing dog, Edo, found no explosives in a piece of unattended luggage left in a shopping cart at White Marlin Mall on Sunday.
June 15, 2013 - Delaware Coast Press
- New Store Pops Open In Dallas Design District
Swiss International Designer, Edo Popken opened his first U.S. store last week in Dallas.
June 10, 2013 - CBS Dallas - Fort Worth
- Adams Oshiomhole in THISDAY
Responding, Edo State Governor Adams Oshiomhole said: "We in Edo State are privileged to be part of this history. I thank God for the wonderful things He has done for our country when some sections of the political class have continued to mess up...