edition : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the form in which a text (especially a printed book) is published
- n all of the identical copies of something offered to the public at the same time
the first edition appeared in 1920
it was too late for the morning edition
they issued a limited edition of Bach recordings
- n an issue of a newspaper
he read it in yesterday's edition of the Times
- n something a little different from others of the same type
the boy is a younger edition of his father
- Sekhri got the idea for a 1,000-page edition when she visited Cosmopolitan's New York headquarters two years ago.
- Last November, Secretary Mellon proposed a plan for tax reduction first edition.
News & Articles
- The Latest Edition of Off the Grid News Radio Was Just Released Featuring Special Guests Birke Baehr and Alan Phillips
The latest edition of Off The Grid News radio is out and it encourages listeners to be more educated about what goes into their bodies with food and vaccinations. (PRWeb June 21, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10859094.htm
June 21, 2013 - PRWeb
- E-edition is free to subscribers
The Tribune & Georgian e-edition is easily accessible on the newspaper's Web site. Subscribers can log onto the home page at www.tribune-georgian.com and select the laptop icon at the top right corner that says, "View our new e-edition."
June 21, 2013 - Tribune & Georgian
- LTD Edition Cloggers win at Branson, Mo., competition
The LTD Edition Cloggers from Greenbrier, competition team "LTD Express," competed in Branson, Mo., on Friday, June 14, at the 31st Annual Grand National Challenge of Champions and came home with three big wins.
June 19, 2013 - The Log Cabin Democrat
- James Cameron in Hollywood Reporter
Whether you already love the movie, or you've never seen it, with this special edition, you'll be seeing it like never before,Cameron said.
- Robert Gates in Reuters
I read with concern the profile piece on Gen. Stanley McChrystal in the upcoming edition of 'Rolling Stone' magazine. I believe that Gen. McChrystal made a significant mistake and exercised poor judgment in this case,Gates said in a statement.
- Jacques Rogge in 940 News
Each edition of the Olympic Games brings its own flavour and touch to what is now well over a century of modern Olympic history,Rogge said. "The brand launched today by London 2012 is, I believe, an early indication of the dynamism,...