- n a republic in northwestern South America; became independent from Spain in 1822; the landscape is dominated by the Andes
News & Articles
- Two years in Ecuador: Stories of its people, places and culture
Paquiestancia in Ecuador. ( Kellie Thompson / Courtesy Photo ) For nearly two years, Kellie Thompson of Estes Park lived and worked in a small indigenous village in Ecuador.
June 22, 2013 - Estes Park Trail Gazette
- Ecuador Gold & Copper Corp. announces non-brokered Private Placement for US$1,000,000
Ecuador Gold & Copper Corp. announces non-brokered Private Placement for US$1,000,000
June 19, 2013 - CNW Group via Yahoo! Finance
- Ecuador has a sinister anniversary gift for Julian Assange
A year ago, Ecuador allowed fugitive WikiLeaker Julian Assange to seek refuge in its London embassy. Now its new media law tightens the vice on journalists critical of the South American country’s government.
June 19, 2013 - GlobalPost
- Rafael Correa in USA Today
I'm sorry to tell you that the conversation were pretty advanced to free 12 hostages, including Ingrid Betancourt, in Ecuador,said Correa in a televised address.
- Ronald Noble in 940 News
I've done everything in my power to invite Venezuela and Ecuador to participate,Noble said.
- Alvaro Noboa in International Herald Tribune
He runs with communists but he isn't man enough to call himself communist,Noboa said of his opponent. "Here I have you totally naked Correa, showing Ecuador what you are."