ecoterrorism : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n violence carried out to further the political or social objectives of the environmentalists
- The gulf war was the first conflict in which ecoterrorism played a major role in a combatant's battle plan, and even though the fighting lasted only 42 days, it may turn out to be .
- During the war, the Pentagon issued what turned out to be exaggerated assessments of oil spills into the gulf, putting Saddam Hussein's acts of ecoterrorism in the worst possible .
News & Articles
- Ecoterrorism suspect pleads guilty in Oregon
A woman accused of taking part in ecoterrorism firebombings pleaded guilty to arson and conspiracy charges on Thursday in an Oregon federal court.
Oct. 11, 2013 - FOX 12 Oregon
- Ecoterrorism suspect pleads guilty to aiding arsons in Western states after 7 years on the run
A woman accused of taking part in ecoterrorism firebombings pleaded guilty Thursday to arson and conspiracy charges on Thursday in an Oregon federal court.
Oct. 10, 2013 - Fox News
- Ecoterrorism suspect expected to change plea
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - A woman who turned herself in after a decade as a fugitive in the nation's largest ecoterrorism investigation is scheduled to enter guilty pleas on Oct. 10. Court records show 39-year-old Rebecca Rubin will change her not-guilty pleas to charges of conspiracy and arson in U.S. District in Portland. A federal indictment accuses Rubin of being a member of cells of the Earth ...
Oct. 10, 2013 - KGW NewsChannel 8 Portland