- n electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum
News & Articles
- KnowledgeLake Heats Up Summer with Webinar Series – SharePoint 2013 Content Management Essentials
SharePoint ECM pioneer, KnowledgeLake to host a summer webinar series shedding light on the solutions that extend SharePoint into a complete, scalable and robust Enterprise Content Management (ECM) platform. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/sharepoint-ecm-webinar/knowledgelake-ecm/prweb10842390.htm
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- ECM Repair Problems Now Solved for Vehicle Owners by AutoProsUSA.com
ECM repair problems are now solved for owners of vehicles by the AutoProsUSA.com company. Faulty modules can now be replaced with a preowned unit for a reduced cost that is inspected and tested before orders are fulfilled. (PRWeb June 18, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/ecm-repair/engine-control-module/prweb10846519.htm
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- Hyland Named a Best in Class ECM Solution Provider for Financial Services
CLEVELAND, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CEB TowerGroup recently named Hyland Software as a Best-in-Class enterprise content management (ECM) vendor for financial services companies after an evaluation ...
June 18, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- John Newton in FOX News
Alfresco was designed from day one to offer the industry-leading ECM scalability and high-availability required by the Global 2000,said John Newton, CTO, Alfresco Software. "This allows Alfresco to deliver linear scalability without...
- Ralph Towner in Ottawa Citizen
In a 2000 interview with Anil Prasad of innerviews.com, Towner said of ECM records and its founder Manfred Eicher: "ECM started with this incredible attention to musical detail, sound and used the best quality vinyl." "ECM also does...
- Abdullah Ahmad Badawi in Peninsula On-line
On Khairy, Abdullah said: "He bought shares to become a partner in ECM Libra......I knew he took a loan for that purpose. There is no proof that he seized government projects."