- So look at the vision that you have for your life and then ask does keeping this item whether it be a chair, vase or eclair help me get there.
- And Jiminy Glick and his peers, of course, will always return to take more of our contempt, lapping it up like the cream-filled center of a buffet-table eclair.
- One recent evening she ate, in order of their appearance: an antipasto salad, a heavy Mozzarella cheese appetizer, a heaping plate of lasagna, a chocolate eclair, a dish of .
News & Articles
- Make delicious ice cream without the hassle
Snickerdoodle red velvet cake ice cream (from left), Rice Krispie treat ice cream and quadruple chocolate eclair ice cream rely on store-bought ice cream for their base.
June 20, 2013 - Everett Herald
- Theodore Roosevelt in New York Sun
Two years before he would become president, Theodore Roosevelt said that William McKinley "has no more backbone than a chocolate eclair."