- n a graphical image of the heart produced by an echocardiograph
- If he or she detects a murmur or if you develop significant shortness of breath, you will have to have an ultrasound examination of the heart called an echocardiogram to determine .
- To get a better handle on what's going on inside a woman's heart, many cardiologists perform an echocardiogram during a treadmill test.
- Yes, an echocardiogram is technically better than a stethoscope for examining the heart, and an automatic blood-pressure cuff can take as good a reading as a nurse.
- Brian Littrell in NBC Philadelphia
Baylee's had been complaining since October of having small little chest pains,Brian explained. "I was born with a heart murmur. [His echocardiogram] revealed that there was some inflammation of the coronary artery. What happens is...