ec : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members
News & Articles
- EC Diamond Warrior Tim Anderson chosen in first round by White Sox
From press reports A career in Major League Baseball is now a reality for East Central Community College baseball standout Tim Anderson who was a first-round selection by the Chicago White Sox and 17th overall pick in the 2013… Read more ?
June 13, 2013 - Winston County Journal
- EC-Council Warns of Cyber Plague at United States National Security Agency Colloquium
Jay Bavisi, president of EC-Council, warns academic minds to introduce cyber vaccination programs via secure code education in his opening keynote address of the US National Security Agency's CISSE Colloquium 2013. Bavisi pointed out that while the medical industry has been able to nearly eradicate diseases such as polio and small pox through medical vaccinations, the information security ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- EU transport ministers ‘water down’ EC occurrence reporting proposals
The European Cockpit Association (ECA) and the International Federation of Air Traffic Controllers’ Associations (IFATCA) have accused Europe’s transport ministers of watering down European Commission (EC) proposals to update the 2003 directive on occurrence reporting in civil aviation. read more
June 12, 2013 - Air Transport World
- Willie Walsh in BusinessWeek
We've offered to lease slots to gain EC approval for our joint business which will bring benefits to our customers, shareholders and employees,said Willie Walsh, the chief executive officer of British Airways, in a statement.
- Klaus Kleinfeld in WELT ONLINE
This is a dark day for European heavy industry. The EC is sending a signal to investors and workers that heavy industry is no longer a priority,said Klaus Kleinfeld, Alcoa President and Chief Executive Officer. "Particularly in today's...
- Varun Gandhi in Reuters India
I cannot help but express my deep disappointment over the unseemly haste in which the EC (Election Commission) has passed an opinion without giving me even a fair opportunity ...... to establish my innocence,Gandhi said in his reply on Monday...