ebs : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the compass point that is one point south of due east
- n a unit of information equal to 1000 petabits or 10^18 bits
- n a unit of information equal to 1000 petabytes or 10^18 bytes
- n a unit of information equal to 1024 pebibytes or 2^60 bytes
- Unlike other websites with a similar notice, that one uses advanced Web 2.
News & Articles
- EBS Technologies Receives CE Marking for Its NEXT WAVE™ Brain Stimulation Device
EBS Technologies GmbH, an emerging medical device company developing the revolutionary NEXT WAVE™ brain stimulation platform for treatment of neurological disorders caused by stroke and brain injury, announced today that it has received CE marking for NEXT WAVE™ and expects to begin commercialization in Europe immediately as the result of closing a Series “B” financing round of $3.9 million from ...
June 5, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Joaquin Almunia in Irish Times
EBS needs a significant recapitalisation to comply - and to continue to comply in the coming years - with capital requirement rules,said European Competition Commissioner Joaquin Almunia.
- Michael Spencer in International Herald Tribune
Last year's acquisition of EBS has proved an outstanding success,said Chief Executive Michael Spencer. "The combination of its electronic spot foreign exchange and ICAP's fixed-income electronic broking businesses has created a global...
- Eric Kaplan in PR Newswire (press release)
This is EBS' first acquisition under its new aggressive acquisition model. In the next twelve months EBS expects to double its acquisition volume with high quality, cash flowing properties like Advantage Storage of Plano,states Eric Kaplan,...