ebonite : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a hard nonresilient rubber formed by vulcanizing natural rubber
- They are rarely disappointed, choosing among such exotica as a 21-karat-gold and ebonite Sailor brand pen, with a dragon motif layered on in exquisite lacquer, or a $1,300 Delta .
- He brought with him an instrument which consisted of an ebonite stick to which were fastened two slips of gold leaf.
- Hand made, six-inch tainless steel blade, black ebonite handle with my name embossed thereon in gold leaf, and with genuine leather sheathit is a knife to behold.
News & Articles
- Bowl It Forward to raise funds for tornado relief efforts
Norman-area businesses announced plans Wednesday for a bowling tournament benefiting tornado relief efforts. Hosted by Sooner Bowling and sponsored by Riverwind Casino and Ebonite International, the “Bowl It Forward” Benefit Tournament ...
July 18, 2013 - The Norman Transcript
- Kelly Kulick in Chicago Sun-Times
That was a great experience, very fun, very relaxed,Kulick said. "With fellow [Ebonite] staff member Tommy, I am sure we will be just as loose."