eaves : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the overhang at the lower edge of a roof
- Standing beneath low-pitched eaves, must you not bow your head? Chinese proverb About the shining hour when Molotov was positioning his head into a ten-gallon 'hat.
- It had been nearly a week since Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans, ripping gashes in the Superdome and swamping homes up to their eaves.
- Because eaves cut off too much light, Belluschi introduced many large, carefully placed windows.
News & Articles
- No serious injuries in Long Grove house fire
Authorities are still investigating the cause of a house fire Monday in the 1500 block of Chickamauga Lane in Long Grove, which sent one firefighter to the hospital with a shoulder injury. Heavy smoke was billowing from the front door, the first floor windows and eaves, and from small cracks in the mortar on the lower level of the brick, raised ranch home when firefighters arrived at about 9:30 ...
June 11, 2013 - Daily Herald
- Man Newaygo County man, Luke Eaves found dead of apparent suicide
Eaves' body was found around 1:30 p.m. Thursday near his pickup truck, in a ... In Muskegon, The Getty Four Drive-in is making a $250,000 investment to keep ...
June 6, 2013 - WZZM 13 Grand Rapids
- Body of missing Newaygo County man Luke Eaves found dead near pickup truck
Luke Eaves' pickup truck was located at about 1:30 p.m. Thursday in a wooded area near the intersection of Baldwin Avenue and 6 Mile Road, according to the Newaygo County Sheriff's Office. His body was located a short distance from the truck.
June 6, 2013 - The Grand Rapids Press
- Peter Laviolette in Sports Network
Points are the most important thing,Carolina coach Peter Laviolette said. "They certainly are for us right now. It was nice the way it turned out that Joe (Corvo) had three goals and Patty (Eaves) had one. They both played good games but...
- Mike Babcock in National Post
We came in for a morning skate the other day and lost Patrick Eaves [ankle]. I don't know how that happens in a morning skate, and it was after I left the ice,coach Mike Babcock said. "That's just the way it goes sometimes. But you have to...