east-central : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s of a region of the United States generally including Kentucky, West Virginia
- A week after Fay hit Florida, thousands of acres of citrus groves, particularly in the grapefruit belt on the east-central coast, remain under water.
- Recalling the memorable denial of his fellow Missourian, Mark Twain, the colonel, snug in his command post on the east-central front, resisted the temptation to say that the .
- In the desertlike copper-and-cattle country of east-central Nevada, Shell Oil last week struck oil, the first well in the state.
- Rod Blagojevich in FOXNews
I know this is the biggest economic development opportunity for east-central Illinois in decades, so Merry Christmas Mattoon,said Gov. Rod Blagojevich, who arrived in town after the announcement.
- Helen Thomas in Washington Post
While I have been sharing these concerns with my colleagues for some time now, they have had difficulty grasping what this will mean not only to East-Central Florida, but to the entire state. My colleagues in the Senate haven't seemed to grasp the... Dave Weldon http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Weldon&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHjo7_vHZ82Qh1iOF9nBWefskaW4w Space Ref (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html%3Fpid%3D25080&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFmtYSFFMCizsS_-vNPZX4HEmv4mA Apr 1, 2008
31297 40250 east I deeply regret my comments I made last week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians," Thomas said in a statement Monday. "They do not reflect my heart-felt belief that pace will come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize...