- n an upright tripod for displaying something (usually an artist's canvas)
- Its cheap lodgings also attracted plenty of writers and artists such as Renoir, Van Gogh and Picasso, and the easels scattered around Place des Tertre serve as a reminder that art .
- Traveling to France, the Texans found the house and located the exact spot where van Gogh had set up his easel in 1890 to paint his famous White House at Night.
- He assembled the earliest slide show in 1989, while writing Earth in the Balance carrying an easel to a dinner party at David Brinkley's house, standing on a chair to show CO 2 .
News & Articles
- iPhone artist creates Heat-inspired art
When he's not at his friend's Pembroke Pines barber shop or studying to become a nurse, Cooper City resident David Fernandez is making Miami Heat-inspired art. The wild, stylized images of Chris "The Birdman" Anderson, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Norris Cole are in part from his imagination, and in part from ordinary images of them he finds on the internet. But Fernandez doesn’t use an easel ...
June 9, 2013 - Local 10 Miami
- Francoise Mouly in New York Times
It gives him an anonymity in the big city that an artist with the easel wouldn't have,Ms. Mouly said.
- David Pryor in Pine Bluff Commercial
My life's mosaic consists of the million miles and faces covering the canvas on my particular easel,Pryor writes. "It's almost impossible to lay down the brush and declare the painting complete."
- Roy Blunt in Carolina-Virginia Farmer
EASEL, a daytime art league administered by the Town of Hempstead's Department of Senior Enrichment, is open to all resident seniors 60 years of age or older. It is geared to those individuals who have had previous experience in the field of art,... Kate Murray http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Murray&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG7FGJ40KQpdjNo_AM89w5vCCVVJA Garden City News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.gcnews.com/news/2009/0220/Community/017.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHfLUzx9vz0PTfml7UA68djjLFLfw Feb 19, 2009
31278 40246 easement If we're going to pass law, we must pass law that will stand any legal challenge," Blunt said. "You don't want every conservation easement, every food bank distribution, every payment under the farm bill to be subject to any taxpayer going...