earache : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an ache localized in the middle or inner ear
- When you're burning up with fever or your child has an earache or that sore throat you've been nursing doesn't seem to be going away, the last thing you want to hear is that your .
- The investigators focused on data on 2,100 patients who had gone to a clinic for one of three common complaints: sore throat, urinary tract infection and earache.
- A company in Delaware sells the little fellas not only athlete's foot but also flu, earache, bad breath, ulcer, black death, flesh-eating and so on.
- Jack Hobbs in Daily Post
Jamie kept on at me all night, which is really good,said Hobbs. "He dragged me into positions and guided me, which obviously makes life a lot easier on your debut." "I might have a little bit of earache but it's all good."
- Patty Murray in HeraldNet
When a child gets a cut that requires stitches, has a fever or an earache or develops a serious disease, like cystic fibrosis, they should be able to get health care -- period,Murray said.