each : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s (used of count nouns) every one considered individually
each person is mortal
each party is welcome
- r to or from every one of two or more (considered individually)
they received $10 each
- Two ballots are taken each morning and two each afternoon until a successful vote is completed.
- Perfect for comix novices, the easy-to-read layout has just two big panels on each wide page.
- And each new device or service just adds one more phone number, e-mail address, software package, password or PIN number to be remembered.
News & Articles
- 30 downed dogs each in Pittsburgh earn two a spot at national eating contest
A man and woman ate 30 hot dogs each at a competition held in Downtown Pittsburgh, qualifying for an international contest next month.
June 13, 2013 - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- In Nepal, Exiled Each Month
Watch In Nepal, Exiled Each Month video online. News and opinion video from The NYTimes including breaking news, investigative reporting, national and international coverage. Style and celebrity video.
June 12, 2013 - New York Times
- 15-minute walk after each meal may reduce type 2 diabetes risk
WASHINGTON, June 12 (UPI) -- A 15-minute walk after each meal may help older adults regulate blood-sugar levels and may reduce their risk of type 2 diabetes, U.S. researchers say.
June 12, 2013 - UPI
- Gary Coleman in Hindustan Times
...a earlier will, dated 2009, Coleman had stated that he wanted to be remembered in a wake conducted away from the public eye and by people who had no financial ties to him so that they "can look each other in the eyes and say they really...
- Elena Kagan in FOXNews
I will make no pledges this week other than this one -- that if confirmed, I will remember and abide by all these lessons,she said. "I will listen hard, to every party before the court and to each of my colleagues."
- John McCain in New York Times
I would ask that each one of us commit to join together to aid those in need as quickly as possible,said Mrs. McCain, whose husband visited an emergency center in Ohio earlier in the day.