dysphoria : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n abnormal depression and discontent
- Hysteroid dysphoria (literally meaning "hysteria-like discomfort") was considered last year for inclusion in the American Psychiatric Association's diagnostic manual, but was .
- Rivers, who has taught at Center High since 1990, began taking hormones last January, and in May notified school authorities that she was suffering from "gender dysphoria," a .
- Others argue with equal force that gender dysphoria, as it is known, is a psychiatric affliction and that mutilating the body to fit the afflicted psyche is to inflict a double .
- Robert Shiller in Times Online
It is impossible to predict the nature and extent of the damage that the current economic and social dysphoria and disorder will create,Shiller writes now. "But a good part of it will likely be measured in slower economic growth for years...