dyslexic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or symptomatic of dyslexia
- s having impaired ability to comprehend written words usually associated with a neurologic disorder
- More severely dyslexic Chinese do encounter trouble comprehending and writing characters.
- But bright dyslexic kids suddenly fall behind, and wonder what's wrong with them.
- Most of them are probably dyslexic.
News & Articles
- Tales of triumph over terror win top children's UK book awards
LONDON (Reuters) - The stories of a dyslexic hero and a little girl who overcomes her family's fear of a stray dog won two of Britain's most coveted children's literature prizes on Wednesday. "Maggot Moon" by Sally Gardner outshone Booker prize-winner Roddy Doyle to win the Carnegie medal for a book starring dyslexic hero Standish, who takes on a sinister dictatorship while friends and family ...
June 19, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Sharon Hodgson in This is London
Mrs Hodgson, Labour member for Gateshead East and Washington West, said: "As a parent with a severely dyslexic son I know only too well the pressure and frustration many other parents face. Sometimes it can feel like the hoops you have to jump...
- Jay Leno in Detroit Free Press
There is no similarity between Shahid's role in the film and Aamir's character in 'Taare Zameen Par'. In his film, Aamir was dealing with one child who was dyslexic, but Shahid deals with many kids and basically with the whole education system in... Aamir Khan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aamir_Khan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHBkLRttgDvAcOcYWzSNSL9XEOcxQ Hindu http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/009200811170902.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNExkMRbJ6bynI3c3eudDJGlm4-sJA Nov 16, 2008
31124 40042 dyslexic I'm a little dyslexic. I'm a terrible speller. I was a terrible student," says Leno, talking by phone earlier this week. "I always thought if I was ever going to try to accomplish anything, I would just have to work a little bit harder than...