dynastic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or characteristic of a dynasty
- His fortune was huge, but not as great as his dynastic vision.
- Energetic bureaucrats under the Republic and the People's Republic have razed most of the dynastic-era buildings.
- The ceremony, attended by hundreds of thousands of mourners, brought a sudden and tragic end to the Gandhi family's dynastic hopes that Sanjay, 33, would eventually succeed his .
- Warren Buffett in Reuters
Dynastic wealth, the enemy of a meritocracy, is on the rise. Equality of opportunity has been on the decline,Buffett said. "A progressive and meaningful estate tax is needed to curb the movement of a democracy toward plutocracy."
- Purno Sangma in MSN India
I am not trying to encourage any dynastic rule. Both my sons are foreign educated and it is our duty to pay the state back. We need educated people in politics,Sangma said.