dynamite : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an explosive containing nitrate sensitized with nitroglycerin absorbed on wood pulp
- v blow up with dynamite
The rock was dynamited
- Five sticks of dynamite without a detonator may not be the work of Islamist radicals but one expert warns not to write the authors off as pranksters.
- The Black Liberation boys wanted some dynamite; the Canadians were willing to provide it.
- Ordinarily, dynamite is a stable explosive; it can be bumped and jostled without much danger.
News & Articles
- Dynamite may have washed ashore in NW OKC after storms
Police exploded two sticks of dynamite found in northwest Oklahoma City.
June 12, 2013 - KOCO 5 Oklahoma City
- Get Tickets to See Mike Skinner, Ms Dynamite and MJ Cole at XOYO on Friday 21st June 2013
See UK acts Mike Skinner, MJ Cole, Ms Dynamite and more at Club XOYO in Shoreditch on Friday 21st June and party to the best London Groove Old Skool Garage and House underground anthems. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/London-Groove/XOYO-night-club/prweb10821186.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Derby City Dynamite explode out of season
The Derby City Dynamite's season concluded Saturday, but the team is still building its team and fan base. The Derby City Dynamite just concluded their season on Saturday with a game against the Tennessee Train, exiting with the same excitement that they entered with.
June 10, 2013 - Louisville.com
- Sam Raimi in TheCelebrityCafe.com
I am thrilled to work with such a dynamite production team to bring this project to the big screensaid Raimi, who will be working with Charles Roven, famous for "The Dark Night."
- Aretha Franklin in Washington Post
Franklin, in a 1980 interview with Rolling Stone, said their collaborations were "among my favorite sessions. I feel the things we did together were dynamite."
- Brad Childress in Viking Update (subscription)
Do you need my reach? I'm not like a woman; I'll give you my weight,Childress said. "It's 190 pounds of twisted steel and rompin', stompin' dynamite. Is that enough humor for you?"