- n a usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair
- v color with dye
Please dye these shoes
- To dye or not to dye.
- Even today, artificial dyes are subject to some of the most bizarre fears and nastiest urban legends.
- The American dye industry, to judge from the banquet speeches of some of its leaders, must watch out for perilous competition from Germany.
News & Articles
- Dye beats rival to win Phila. Triathlon
As Cameron Dye grinded toward the finish line of the TriRock Philadelphia Triathlon on Sunday, the competitor he calls his "bogeyman" was gaining ground, 15 seconds - sometimes 20 - per mile.
June 24, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Cameron Dye, Angela Naeth Win TriRock Philly Triathlon
The top five male and female pros are honored after the race. Photo: Dan Hicok Cameron Dye and Angela Naeth won the Olympic-distance event in Philadelphia.
June 23, 2013 - Triathlete / Inside Triathlon
- Tie-dye spectacle and 5K run 'Color Me Rad' stops at Darien Lake on Saturday
Press release: The nationally recognized tie-dye spectacle and 5K run “Color Me Rad” stops at Darien Lake on Saturday, June 22, and is expected to draw more than 7,000 people, with nearly 6,300 already pre-registered for the race. Proceeds of the event will benefit the Special Olympics of New York. Racers will be dressed in all white and run through the scenic grounds at Darien Lake while a ...
June 21, 2013 - The Batavian
- Jeff Quinney in ESPN
This is not a course where you really want to come in struggling with your game, because Pete Dye is known for intimidating golf shots,Quinney said. "Golf is just a crazy game."
- Bobby Bowden in International Herald Tribune
The last time I can remember seeing the wishbone is when we played Auburn when Pat Dye was the head coach,the 78-year-old Bowden said, referring to the 1980s. "It's different. You have to prepare differently, and you'd better prepare...