- v become smaller or lose substance
Her savings dwindled down
- Railroad tracks dwindle northward toward Boston, an unconcerned hour away.
- As the deaths climbed to at least 260, hope began to dwindle on Tuesday evening of finding additional survivors under the rubble.
- Di Vittorio strongarmed his CGIL into an 8,000,000-member postwar political powerhouse, saw it dwindle to 3,000,000, become well-matched by Italy's free unions.
News & Articles
- Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment Manufacturing in Canada Industry Market Research Report Now Available from ...
As the industry struggles amid an ongoing decline phase, revenue will likely continue to dwindle as the realities of the global economy make large-scale Canadian-based production of heating and air conditioning goods uneconomical. For these reasons, industry research firm IBISWorld has added a report on the Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment Manufacturing industry to its growing industry ...
June 15, 2013 - PRWeb
- BBQ Season Boosts Beef But Could Banish Burger King
Then as grill masters supplement steaks and burgers with pork ribs, chicken and other delicacies, beef consumption starts to decline in the hot weather. But beef supplies also begin to dwindle as feed ...
June 13, 2013 - MrTopStep.com via Yahoo! Finance
- Mike Martin in Baseball America
Michael comes in the game, we've got the man in the game we want in the game at that moment because he's been there so many times,Martin said. "Certainly there was a concern of the lead that we had and seeing it dwindle, but Mike was in...
- Michael Bloomberg in International Herald Tribune
Unless we take corrective steps, and soon, we're going to see America's leadership in global financial transactions dwindle, putting a chill on the nation's economy and the city's,Bloomberg said. "That will spell fewer jobs and slower...
- Tamika Catchings in San Jose Mercury News
For me, I'm a motivational player,Catchings said. "Sitting on the bench over there and seeing the lead dwindle down, it was like, 'OK, I'm getting antsy, put me back in.' When she finally put us (the starters) back in, it was just a matter...