- s under a moral obligation to do something
- Those that survive are duty-bound to do everything to avoid a repeat.
- Most people don't want to think about the work Tiller did, but some had no choice either they needed to see him or they felt duty-bound to try to stop him.
- Because of this, the letter says, Muslims are duty-bound by the Koran to treat believers of other faiths with respect and friendship and that Muslims expect the same in return.
News & Articles
- Sox's Ventura happy to oblige All-Star invite
Sox manager feels duty-bound and honored to coach AL team at Leyland's behest HOUSTON — Manager Robin Ventura views his invitation to join the American League All-Star team as a coach as an ''honor (and) obligation.''
June 15, 2013 - Chicago Tribune
- Pope Benedict XVI in America Magazine (subscription)
The church is duty-bound to offer, through the purification of reason and through ethical formation, her own specific contributions towards understanding the requirements of justice and achieving them politically,Pope Benedict writes.
- SM Krishna in Economic Times
Keeping the possibility of a racial motive aside for now, Mr Krishna said: "The fact of the matter is that an Indian student has been murdered and the Australian government is duty-bound and morally bound to go for investigations and then bring the...