dutchman : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a native or inhabitant of Holland
News & Articles
- CODER Picks of the Week: D-Wayne, Funkineven, London Grammar and More
D-Wayne: Ammo (WALL Recordings) Afrojack's list of protégés already includes well-known names like Quintino and R3hab. But there's a new Dutchman...
June 21, 2013 - Billboard
- Retired teachers group meeting for breakfast
The Richland County Retired Teachers Association will have a breakfast meeting at 9:30 a.m. July 8 at Der Dutchman, 720 Ohio 97. There will be a presentation by Paul Lintern and Marge Cutnaw about the Richland County Bicentennial.
June 21, 2013 - Mansfield News Journal
- Babel set for Kasimpasa move
The Dutchman has agreed terms on a three-year deal with the Istanbul club after spending just one season back at boyhood club Ajax.
June 20, 2013 - Goal.com via Yahoo! Sports
- Andrei Arshavin in International Herald Tribune
The better Dutchman, our coach, won today,said Andrei Arshavin, who set up the winning goal and scored in extra time.
- Raymond van Barneveld in Independent
Every year I come back and I wonder why they [the crowd] want to cheer for a Dutchman,Van Barneveld said. "They are fantastic."
- Adriano Galliani in Independent
Earlier, Galliani confirmed: "Our only remaining transfer target is Luis Fabiano and then our market is closed. Huntelaar will go to Stuttgart. Real behaved impeccably with regards to the Dutchman, but if they receive a cash offer then they are in a...