dustiness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the state of being covered with dust
- Is it possible that PTI, rather than Jimmy, needs to be forgiven for historical dustiness? Is it possible that Jimmy was thinking, not of Oliver, but of Thomas Cromwell, who was .
- For three full minutes the audience applauded, forgiving Jimmy's historical dustiness for the sake of his heat.
News & Articles
- 'The Conjuring': Summoning evil spirits of bad horror films
The Conjuring'sdirector James Wan has incorporated not just every trick of the old “Amityville” series here but of just about every haunted house and evil-made-me-do-it movie of the past decade. His entire film is possessed – by other films. That cobwebbed dustiness begins with the script. But Wan compounds the error by stuffing his film with the same old yellow-eyed demons and blue-mottled ...
July 19, 2013 - The Sun Press
- Lewis Hamilton in Comet 24
World Championship leader Hamilton said: "Considering the dustiness of the track, we made a very promising start on set-up this morning. We were able to go quicker on each run without changing too much and we took a very good baseline into the...