- n formerly a gold coin of various European countries
- Among the oddities they unearthed was one"Muggsy" Meyers, race-track tout, who refers to himself as a "ducat hustler.
- Beginning next month, a favored few will be able to flash what promises to be the most patrician card of them all: a plastic ducat bearing the famed five-arrow emblem of the House .
- In the manner of other theocrats, he thundered that "any who fight against this government fight against Christ," and proposed a 50-ducat fine for speaking against the state.
News & Articles
- Consolatory top-ten finish for Pirro at the Circuit de Catalunya
It was a tough weekend in the Ignite Pramac Racing Team garage, and it was made even more difficult when Michele Pirro made contact with Yonny Hernandez just after the start and ran wide in turn nine. Michele Pirro, Ducat ... Keep reading
June 16, 2013 - Motorsport.com
- Lito Atienza in Reuters UK
Was Ducat acting alone or is a political figure behind him? We have to look at that angle also,Atienza said.
- Andy Reid in WDIV
Irereklamo ni [Jun] Ducat eh korupsyon, tapos 'yong pinatawag niya eh demonstrably corrupt governor according to a US judge. E hindi 'ata nagtutugma 'yon (Jun Ducat was complaining about corruption but the person whom he asked for help was a... Joseph Estrada http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Estrada&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHu3c-2lmmyimowJ2DiHlX93hyT6A ABS CBN News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/topofthehour.aspx%3FStoryId%3D72064&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNErHH0SnVSZohWLNcc-UqOTULsI5g Mar 31, 2007
30715 39576 duce We're very fortunate to have a couple of good running backs," said Eagles head coach Andy Reid. "It's not all one guy. They mixed it up pretty well between the three of them this season. Buck [Correll Buckhalter] and Duce [Staley], I have...