- n the new sounds added by dubbing
- v give a nickname to
- v provide (movies) with a soundtrack of a foreign language
- v raise (someone) to knighthood
- In smoky Belgrade rock clubs, 2002 is already looking like a summer of dub.
- Gays and lesbians also use humor more often when arguing (and lesbians use even more humor than gays, which I hereby dub "the Ellen DeGeneres effect").
- But give the songs a fraction of the attention that went into making them, and you will begin to catch bits of good stuff from rock, rap, dance and dub.
- Larry Tripplett in USA Today
I'm not going to lie to you. I miss it,said Tripplett. "Even from my time at the U-Dub, I was used to winning."
- Malaika Arora Khan in IBNLive.com
I did an item song with my husband Arbaaz for a Hindi film by Lankesh, which they'll probably dub into Kannada. That was any day more interactive than my song with Namrata's husband,Malaika said.
- Walter Becker in Ottawa Citizen
After Steely Dan's most recent tour, Becker tells Billboard.com he "went into a deep research period. One of the guitar techs is a big Jamaican music fan. And I started to listen to all this stuff that he had -- these really deep, dub cuts from the...