- v maneuver (a ship) into a drydock
- Among the diverse booty that must be managed and eventually sold: a jewelry store in Mississippi, a grain silo in Iowa, a floating dry-dock in Hawaii, 123 beef hindquarters in .
- Chile, in fear of Peru, has built and opened the largest dry-dock in South America for the purpose of keeping her Navy at the highest point of efficiency.
- They build a home compost bin for a chef from Spago and work on a "green" mansion large enough to dry-dock an aircraft carrier.
News & Articles
- Aging fireboat Alki to be inspected as city explores its future
In a second attempt to sell Seattle’s 1927-vintage fireboat Alki, the city is having the 123-foot boat dry-docked, cleaned and examined by a marine surveyor. Work could begin as early as Tuesday and is expected to take about a week and a half, said Katherine Schubert-Knapp of the city’s
June 24, 2013 - Seattle Times