droplet : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Calculations showed that if droplet had to hit droplet, it would take two to 200 hours for sterilization of sprayed air to take place.
- The dcor is quintessentially Dior: diagnostic plasma screens stand alongside Louis XVI-style medallion chairs, and a single blown-glass water droplet is suspended over a mosaic .
- Its a naturally occurring disease thats transmitted from person to person via "droplet nuclei," or saliva, somewhat analogous to chicken pox.
- Jeremy Clarkson in BBC News
Why should new customers get a complementary umbrella,asks Jeremy with his trademark dramatic pausing delivery, "while everyone else just gets......[sound of a droplet dripping]...... wet?"
- Richard Wagner in Asia Times Online
If these are infected chickens, then the risk that they [chicken farmers] contract the disease through droplet infection is extremely high,Wagner said. "So our strong recommendation is that everyone who works on disposing of these...