dressy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Some celebs clearly found dressy casual a puzzling assignment Laura Dern wore a red dress and jeans.
- The prices on dressy tuxedos and gowns (which will come back into fashion with an economic recovery) have been slashed about 75%.
- Thus "lounge music," cool and dressy, then swing music, hot and dressy, plus a bar scene where lounge lizards aren't dinosaurs anymore.
News & Articles
- Best Dressed at the 'Much Ado About Nothing' Hollywood Premiere - Vote Here!
(PacificCoastNews) L-R Jennifer Grey, Ashley Johnson, Riki Lindhome, Alyson Hannigan, Jillian Morges, Emma Bates Last night, Lionsgate and Roadside Attractions premiered its latest film, Much Ado About Nothing at Oscar's Outdoors Hollywood Theater in Hollywood. Whose dressy-but-casual red carpet look did you like best? Check out the outfits and vote, below. Jennifer Grey : Ashley Johnson : Riki ...
June 6, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Evan Lysacek in New York Times
Most figure skating enthusiasts, Lysacek said, "think the definition of being dressy or dressing up is like having glitter all over you; to me that's just such a joke."
- Elizabeth II in Afrique en ligne
The Queen responded with "Less dressy! What do you think this is?"
- Annie Leibovitz in International Herald Tribune
Leibovitz tells the queen she will look better without her tiara because "the Garter robe is so. . . Before Liebovitz can say extraordinary," the queen points to the robe, saying, "Less dressy. What do you think this is?"