- s dressed in fancy or formal clothing
- Hotel gift shops are luring patrons with similarly dressed-up plastic bottles, some featuring the whole First Family.
- It was furthered by increased weekend living, during which men assumed a dressed-up casualness.
- They are to the vanished grind houses what the Disney-dressed-up 42nd Street is to the old, disreputable Deuce.
News & Articles
- Outfit of the Week: The Chic Tourist
A breezy look for sightseeing or catching a flight, this cobalt lace tank-dress gives a dressed-up vibe to an otherwise sporty silhouette. Silver flats act as a neutral and won't ruin your feet on long days out and about. No one will mistake you for a visitor in these updated ... More »
July 8, 2013 - New York Magazine