- s sloping down rather steeply
- To most people, it was just a downward-sloping diagram on the financial page, an abstract reminder of the mysterious world of desert oil wells, filthy-rich Arabs and the irritating .
- Having no ready answer, the economic troika went back to the calculators and produced a downward-sloping curve that showed inflation falling from 5% this year to 3.
- They don't ride a roller coaster; they slog on a downward-sloping treadmill.
News & Articles
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Initial Resistance Challenged
AUD/USD Technical Analysis – Prices are attempting a recovery as expected . Initial trend lien resistance is at 0.9678, with a break above that eyeing a larger downward-sloping barrier at 0.9911. Near-term support is at 0.9415, the 23.6% Fibonacci expansion, with a push beneath that targeting the 38.2% level at 0.9260.
June 17, 2013 - Daily FX
- To Your Good Health: Fall likely not linked to abdominal pain
Q About six months ago, I was walking on a downward-sloping trail and fell forward, slamming my total abdomen and left hip area on the ground. The only obvious injury was a fractured left rib. The rib improved after about six weeks, but I was left with an aching abdomen area. This continued for three months with diarrhea until late December, when I was hospitalized with colitis. The CT of the ...
June 14, 2013 - Pioneer Press
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: 7-Month Support Broken
EUR/JPY Technical Analysis - Prices broke support marked by a rising trend line set from mid-November 2012 and the 32.8% Fibonacci retracement at 128.19. Sellers now aim to challenge the 50% level at 126.45. Alternatively, a close back above the trend line (now at 128.44) targets a downward-sloping resistance level at 131.13.
June 12, 2013 - Daily FX
- Jessica Yu in San Francisco Chronicle
Everybody had a ping-pong table growing up, but us Asian kids were expected to actually be good at it,says Yu, who grew up in Palo Alto. "I remember ours was in the garage, and we had a long downward-sloping driveway, and I feel like I...