doubter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who habitually doubts accepted beliefs
- n someone who is doubtful or noncommittal about something
- Today Lee is a doubterand a whistle blower.
- He is also a rare yet prominent global warming doubter he does not believe that climate change is caused by man and has called costly measures to curb it a waste.
- Over his Administration which has been disastrous for the environment Bush has slowly evolved on climate change, from denier, to doubter, to where he is today, a believer .
News & Articles
- Julio Cesar says no
Uruguay was granted a gift in the opening 15 minutes of their Confederations Cup semifinal against Brazil , but they were unable to capitalize and the game remains scoreless. Diego Lugano was taken down in the box by David Luiz , leading to the referee giving a penalty -- a no-doubter as Luiz executed a rugby tackle on Lugano to lead to the spot kick. Julio Cesar came up huge with a save on ...
June 26, 2013 - SB Nation
- Scott McClain in San Jose Mercury News
I'm glad I hit one that was a no-doubter,said McClain, who put the barrel on a hanging slider. "I didn't have to worry about it creeping out."
- Dave Van Horn in Springdale Morning News
He worked the count,Van Horn said. "He corked it. He smoked it. That was a no-doubter."
- Koyie Hill in MLB.com
I looked at it on tape and it was the swing I wanted,Hill said. "You hit a homer and there's a certain feeling, and I wouldn't say that was one of the ones that was a no-doubter. I thought I hit it OK but that the wind would hold it up and...