double-quick : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s (of a marching cadence) very quick
- Their country has gone from being an online backwater to one of the most connected places on the globe in double-quick time.
- In return, Iceland can expect accession talks to move at a double-quick pace.
- Unless you can morph into Patton and conjure up the Third Army double-quick, you're fixing to die in the snow.
- Brendan Barber in BBC News
However, Brendan Barber, general secretary of the TUC, said that immediate spending cuts "would push the UK economy into a double-quick double-dip recession just when the rest of the world is recovering".