double-crossing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an act of betrayal
I could no longer tolerate his impudent double-crossing
- All scamper off in search of the titular 39 clues, aiding and double-crossing and feuding with each other all the while.
- For more than 40 days, according to his telegram, General Ma has been double-crossing everyone with a skill and success unrivaled even among heathen Chinese.
- Immediately thereafter he put on an exhibition of double-crossing unrivalled even among the Chinese.
News & Articles
- Red Widow: The Complete First Season
Rent It The Season (Series): Better known as one of the writer/producers behind Dexter and the Twilight film adaptations, Melissa Rosenberg decided to get her hands dirty with yet another series built on a previously-done concept: Red Widow , a fish-outta-water crime drama about a "soccer mom" caught in a world of drug-dealing, double-crossing and mob warfare, adapted from a Dutch series, Penoza ...
June 25, 2013 - DVD Talk
- Marianne Wilkinson in Nepean This Week
He's double-crossing us,Wilkinson said. "He promised in the election that he would support going east-west first and cancel the project."
- Earl Hebner in 411mania.com
Hebner told Hart "I swear on my kids lives that I'd quit my job before double-crossing you."
- Pope Benedict XVI in B.C. Catholic Newspaper
Very recently, during Holy Week, Pope Benedict XVI said that Judas was "a liar, a double-crossing man who did not care about the truth and refused love. He valued Jesus less than power. Love did not matter. He was greedy; money was more important...