- v check once more to be absolutely sure
- You forget to do things like double-check the spelling of a name or set the brake when you stop on a hill.
- In the future, I'm going to double-check the stories that use unnamed sources at the Pentagon before linking to them.
- Unlike with The Pentagon Papers, one can't go to official sources to double-check their provenance.
- Ellen Page in Prince George Citizen
We're pleased the Supreme Court ruled in favor of disclosure, upholding the public's right to double-check the work of signature gatherers and government â€” and giving them the ability to learn which voters are directing the state to hold an... Rob McKenna http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_McKenna&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFobE8FzwlSiBHcUKVyQiQd0uJF6Q The Associated Press http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gbYQFi_MnWAvOAKTd-ZBwjNqJuJAD9GHPPM01&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFB5wTDAFeE_oBttqc9rb21Nv7f2A Jun 24, 2010
29855 38670 double-check It doesn't always feel right when you're being associated with four women and just a group of people who I have so much respect for and so much admiration for," Page said. "It feels like, are you sure? Do you want to double-check that?"