dolichocephalic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an adult with a long narrow head
- a having a relatively long head with a cephalic index of under 75
- On the walls hung eight profiles of hawk-faced Sherlock Holmes, a curved pipe pendent from his thin lips and a deerstalker cap pushed down on his dolichocephalic skull.
- In Washington, a brand-new committee shyly raised its dolichocephalic head in the National Military Establishment: the Munitions Board Industry Advisory Security Planning Task .
- Still, stupid people turn to quacks, hearken to vicious promises, such as appear in the current issue of dolichocephalic Bernarr Macfadden's Physical Culture.