- n a share of money or food or clothing that has been charitably given
- n money received from the state
- Hard-squeezed British taxpayers who already contribute over $65,000,000 a yea to the unemployment dole winced as ' screw threatened to turn again last week.
News & Articles
- Dole CEO makes buyout bid; values co. at $1.07B
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif. (AP) — Dole Food Co. 's Chairman and CEO David Murdock and his family on Tuesday offered to buy the fresh fruits and vegetable business with a bid that values the entire company at approximately $1.07 billion.
June 22, 2013 - Greenwich Citizen
- DOLE FOOD COMPANY SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky Notifies Investors of Claims of Breaches of Fiduciary Duty in ...
Levi & Korsinsky notifies investors of Dole Food Company, Inc. of claims of breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with a going private proposal from the Company's Chairman ...
June 20, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Attention DOLE Shareholders: The Proposed Acquisition of Dole Food Company, Inc by the Company’s Chairman and Chief ...
The Young Law Firm, a leading national shareholder litigation firm, is investigating potential claims concerning the proposed buyout of Dole Food Company, Inc by the Company’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, David Murdock.
June 20, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Andrew Cuomo in Alibaba News Channel
This timetable allowed Merrill to dole out huge bonuses ahead of their awful fourth-quarter earnings announcement and before the planned takeover of Merrill by Bank of America,Cuomo wrote.
- Brendan Barber in WalesOnline
Green shoots mean little when thousands of people a day are joining the dole queue,said Mr Barber. "Bumper bonuses are an obscene joke when it was our money that rescued the banks and it is our public services that are now being told they...