- n United States electrical engineer who devised the Dolby system used to reduce background noise in tape recording
News & Articles
- ZTE Signs World Wide Patent License Agreement Covering Dolby Audio Technologies
Dolby Laboratories, Inc. announced that ZTE Corporation has taken a worldwide patent license for Dolby’s portfolio covering High-Efficiency Advanced Audio Coding
June 10, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Malco Installs Dolby Atmos Sound System at Paradiso
Malco Theatres has installed the new Dolby Atmos audio system at the company’s flagship Paradiso cinema. Dolby Atmos is a next generation audio ...
June 10, 2013 - The Memphis Daily News
- Dolby’s Atmos(pheric) New Movie Theater Sound System
The odds are pretty good that you haven’t heard a film in Dolby Atmos yet. Fewer than 200 movie screens worldwide are equipped with the three-dimensional sound system so far, about half of them in North America. But if there’s an Atmos theater near you, your ears deserve to experience the technology for themselves. While Atmos isn’t yet a multiplex staple — retrofitting for it is a substantial ...
June 6, 2013 - Techland
- Ray Dolby in StreetInsider.com (subscription)
Bill Jasper led Dolby Laboratories through its evolution from the small company that I started to the international organization it is today,said Ray Dolby, Founder. "The company has thrived under his leadership. I thank him for his...