- n informal terms for dogs
- At least the doggy-and-thimble part.
- Early clips showed their mother, Kika, nursing the pups, who snuggle together in a doggy bed but have access to a larger play area.
- The gift shop sells hemp dog collars, Outward Hound folding travel bowls, chews that act as doggy dental floss, and Santa-themed holiday pet bandanas.
News & Articles
- Extra, Extra: Remember To Check Your Fast Food For Razor Blades
Because the NYPD combats bees with horse manure, check out today's end-of-day links: Burger King razor blades, eyeball licking, unicorn passports, Facebook hashtags, ballerina Mick Jagger, and a super chill doggy. Don't forget to follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook . You can also get the top stories mailed to you— sign up here . [ more › ]
June 12, 2013 - Gothamist
- Sacramento SPCA’s Annual Doggy Dash Draws Largest Crowd Ever
The dogs were out at William Land Park Saturday for the Sacramento SPCA's annual Doggy Dash.
June 9, 2013 - CBS Sacramento
- Doggy dash & Bark at the Park Festival
Julianne Bayer with SSPCA tells Zohreen Adamjee about the 20th annual Doggy Dash and Bark at the Park Festival Saturday, June 8 in Land Park. …
June 6, 2013 - FOX40 Sacramento
- Kevin Spacey in CBS News
Asked why he was walking his dog at 4:30 in the morning, Spacey said: "My doggy had to go!"
- Billie Piper in The Guardian
I'm not shy of a sex scene,says Piper, "but these scenes aren't just pretend penetration in your pants, they're really exposing. There was one where I had to do it doggy style and make animal noises. And there is a part of me that thinks:...
- Kevin Towers in USA Today
I called the hotel and I asked for Snoop Doggy Dogg,Padres general manager Kevin Towers says. "The operator thought I was crazy, but no one was registered under that name. Then I asked for Ice-T. Nothing. Cool Papa Bell. Nope. Then I asked...