dogfish : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n primitive long-bodied carnivorous freshwater fish with a very long dorsal fin; found in sluggish waters of North America
- n any of several small sharks
- The lab's peacetime monkeys and pickled dogfish were replaced by a regiment of electronic engineers.
- In recent years, piked dogfish, a small spiny shark, has begun to stand in for cod in the fish and chips served by British pubs, and the Patagonian toothfish has become a popular .
- Despite them he hauled in nothing but a sharklike dogfish.
News & Articles
- Video: Dogfish Head CEO on craft beer trend
Craft Beers made by small independent brewers are booming. Sam Calagione, CEO of Delaware's Dogfish Head Brewery, discusses the trend with the "CBS This Morning" co-hosts.
June 14, 2013 - CBS News
- Expansion brews with speed at Dogfish
MILTON — Construction is progressing at Dogfish Head Craft Brewery’s $52 million expansion, and the brewers hope that product will be produced in its new facilities next month.
June 10, 2013 - Eastern Shore News
- Dogfish Head's new food truck is Bunyan's Lunchbox
From left, Dogfish Head owner Sam Calagione, state Department of Agriculture Secretary Ed Kee and Delaware Department of Economic Development director Alan Levin step up to the grill.
June 9, 2013 - Eastern Shore News