- n (biochemistry) a long linear polymer found in the nucleus of a cell and formed from nucleotides and shaped like a double helix; associated with the transmission of genetic information
News & Articles
- DNA Dynamics, Inc. Signs With New Outsource Partner
DNA Dynamics, Inc announces that it has chosen a specialist studio in the UK to pick up the demand the company has created in its newly formed 'Work for Hire' division due to the success of the first quarter ...
June 12, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- DNA Automation System offers applications to boost usability.
With Alarm Shelving application, operators of Metso DNA Automation System can temporarily prevent alarm from being displayed when it is being a nuisance. Shelved alarm will be removed from alarm list and will not show until it is un-shelved. Function test, featuring automatic data collection, shows function block diagram with live values from real or virtual running environment, helping to solve ...
June 12, 2013 - ThomasNet
- DNA sampling should include guidelines for appropriate use
One of the most powerful tools for prosecuting criminals is DNA evidence. And now, a U.S. Supreme Court ruling has moved the concept back into the national spotlight. A divided court ruled last week that taking DNA samples from arrestees is a reasonable police action in step with the Fourth...
June 11, 2013 - The Yuma Sun
- Kevin Beary in Daily Herald
Now the investigation continues,Beary said. "There is a lot of lab work to do. There is a lot of DNA work to do. There is a lot of crime scene work to do."
- Steve Jobs in CNNMoney.com
We don't know how to make a $500 computer that's not a piece of junk,Steve Jobs said last October, when asked if users were going to see cheaper computers from Apple. "Our DNA will not let us ship that."
- Sandra Bullock in Right On Music
He was quoted as saying, "My DNA paranoia is kicking in: I've got to feed these children. We've got to get the nursery together. And what do you do when you bring the kids home?"