dle : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40; characterized by an eruption of red lesions over the cheeks and bridge of the nose
- His global terror network extends throughout the Mid-dle East to Southeast Asia.
- There from the sad dle he watches his cattle graze, inspects his hogs, takes a sick lamb up in his short strong arms to coax it back to health.
- The Mid- dle West, the Far West and the South are dotted with churches that are simply atrocious that have gone up in recent years.
News & Articles
- News Briefs
Cape school board meets June 13 The Cape Henlopen school board will hold its regular meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday, June 13, in the cafeteria of Beacon Middle School. The board will hear presentations on the proposed district tax rate for fiscal year 2014, the preliminary budget and a resolution regarding Common Core for possible action. The board also will continue its discussion about a new ...
June 11, 2013 - Cape Gazette
- Terry Francona in Boston Globe (registration)
This is a little bit of a rapid ascent, but I think we all feel, our development people especially, that [Bowden] can han dle whatever comes at him. It's an exciting day for the organization,said manager Terry Francona.