- n short for dividend; especially one paid by a cooperative society
- Lawrence becomes more extreme, the British and French blithely divvy up the land, and Sherif Ali is revealed as the one untainted hero.
- In December the court's six judges signed off on new rules that, among other things, allow the chief judge to divvy up the workload of a "very large, complex case of national .
- The story pretty much ruined Nick Shapiro's day; Shapiro, one of a bevy of White House spokesmen who divvy up issues, has the up-until-today easy task of dealing with immigration .
News & Articles
- Chicago bike share launch delayed
The launch of Chicago’s new bike share program is being delayed by two weeks. Divvy was supposed to open for business Friday, capping off Bike to Work Week . But a statement posted on the program’s Tumblr site on Tuesday afternoon said the launch was being pushed back “to ensure we have the necessary time to test stations and ensure the system is fully functioning.” Beyond the testing, Scott ...
June 12, 2013 - WBEZ 91.5 Chicago
- Bike-share service delayed 2 weeks
The launch of Chicago's Divvy bicycle-sharing service, set for Friday, will be postponed for two weeks to allow "more extensive testing" of equipment, the city's transportation commissioner told the Tribune on Tuesday.
June 11, 2013 - Chicago Tribune
- City Bike-Share Program Delayed To Month's End
Divvy was set to launch Friday during the Bike to Work Day rally at Daley Plaza. Instead, riders will get to view the first docking station there. [ more › ]
June 11, 2013 - Chicagoist
- Doc Rivers in Seattle Post Intelligencer
Well, that's game number one without our guys and we scored 83 points,said Celtics head coach Doc Rivers. "I told the guys that I was extremely disappointed because I thought that every single guy thought that there job today was to divvy...
- Janice Dickinson in CBS News
Forget trying to bring in new meat,ex-supermodel Janice Dickinson told the Daily News. "Let's divvy it up between the Americans on American soil, please."
- Barack Obama in Reuters
Ultimately, I think that what we have to do is settle the presidential nomination and what's more important than anything is not my ambitions, Sen. Clinton's ambitions, how we divvy up power,Obama said. "What's most important is, how can...