dive-bomb : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v bomb from a diving airplane
- I soon heard the rat-tat-tat of machine guns and squads of planes starting to dive-bomb the destroyers and cruisers nearest shore.
- From all directions the planes began to dive-bomb, lower than usual, and more than usual.
- Occasionally, when the rain lifted, Thunderbolt fighters whipped in to dive-bomb and strafe strong points.
News & Articles
- Infamous: Second Son trailer features gameplay, onomatopoeia
The best part of this Infamous: Second Son trailer is how it starts with developers at Sucker Punch using their words and showing off animations, but then descends into boys just making sounds. It finishes strong with a nice close-up of a dive-bomb mechanic. Infamous: Second Son trailer features gameplay, onomatopoeia originally appeared on Joystiq on Thu, 01 Aug 2013 13:00:00 EST. Please see ...
Aug. 1, 2013 - Joystiq
- Piers Morgan in First Post
The next morning,wrote Morgan in the Mail on Sunday, "I approved plans for a Mirror-sponsored Spitfire to dive-bomb the German training ground and drop copies of that front page on Jurgen Klinsmann's head. Oh, and for a Mirror-sponsored...