- n the shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- A journal recently printed the following scurrilous sentence: "The President of the Republic is the living incarnation, the pride-swelled descendant of the great legal bandits who.
- They go down as easily as frozen margaritas, never more beguilingly than when she slips in scat syllables like "dit-doo, die-yah-da-doo" in Four Leaf Clover, or simply "ooh-ooh-ooh .
- British authorities claimed last week that 100,000,000 people in Europe listened to BBC broadcasts of the Morse dit-dit-dit-dar, the opening notes of Beethoven's Fifth Symphony .
News & Articles
- ‘Rio 2096? Leads 2013 Annecy International Film Festival Awards
The annual animation festival awarded Best Feature to Luiz Bolognesi’s Rio 2096: A Story Of Love And Fury on Saturday at the close of its 2013 edition, where 236 films screened in competition. US filmmaker Daniel Sousa’s Sundance short Feral took home three honors; scroll down for the full list of Annecy winners. Best Feature Uma Historia de Amor e Furia ( Rio 2096: A Story of Love and Fury ...
June 15, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- Neelie Kroes in Wiener Zeitung
EC Competition Comm- issioner Neelie Kroes said: "Such assistance will help Austrian firms overcome their financial difficulties caused by the ongoing cre- dit squeeze without doing much harm to economic competitiveness."
- Tonderai Chavhanga in Independent Online
Dit gaan baie goed (It's going very well),said Chavhanga of the progress he and Greeff were making.
- Michael Ward in Irish Times
I'm very interested in subjects like business, maths and computers,says Michael. "I hope to continue my education onto third level. I'd like to do a degree in computer science at DIT."