- Autobahns were like washboards, bridges were crumbling, water and sewage services had fallen into disrepair.
- But now they're letting their man-made glacier fall into disrepair, says Kundan.
- The forces it needs to do that have suffered from neglect and disrepair.
- Arlen Specter in Guardian Unlimited
It is generally acknowledged that the Department of Justice is in a state of disrepair, perhaps even dysfunction, because of what has happened,Specter, of Pennsylvania, said.
- Barack Obama in Sun-Sentinel.com
We can't simply write these problems off to past injustices,Obama said to applause Sunday. "Those injustices are real. There's a reason our families are in disrepair, and some of it has to do with a tragic history, but we can't keep using...
- Kevin Rudd in Belfast Telegraph
Mr Rudd said: "It's about building a bridge of respect, which I think has been in some state of disrepair in recent decades. But having crossed that bridge, the other part of it is all about practical business."