- v deprive of the possession of real estate
- As a champion of the poor, says Brandon, Jesus went so far as to lead an abortive raid on the Temple treasury to dispossess its money-hungry directors.
- Last week Tijuanans had to face up to the hard fact that a big land company held legal title to almost the entire cityand technically could dispossess some 22,000 Tijuana .
- Said Minister Bidault: "We cannot tolerate that anyone should try to dispossess France of her sovereignty of certain territories.
News & Articles
- More or less protection for forests in Indonesia?
We have faced many losses of rainforest. To dispossess these rare species and many peoples who are rooted in their own island lands is undoubtedly the worst loss ever seen, or likely to be seen.
June 5, 2013 - EARTHtimes.org
- Steve Coppell in FOXSports.com
Coppell said: "He is a top-quality player. He is graceful and is a lot stronger than he looks in possession - he is difficult to dispossess. We have got to do better against him. It is up to the individuals who are marking him to do an effective...
- David Ben-Gurion in Dissident Voice
In 1937 Ben-Gurion wrote to his adolescent son: "We must expel the Arabs and take their places ...... and ...... if we have to use force -- not to dispossess the Arabs ...... but to guarantee our own right to settle in those places -- then we have...
- Ronnie Kasrils in Socialist Worker Online
Apartheid was an extension of the colonial project to dispossess people of their land,said South African cabinet minister Ronnie Kasrils during a visit to Jerusalem. "That is exactly what has happened in Israel and the Occupied...