- v separate the limbs from the body
the tiger dismembered the tourist
- v divide into pieces
our department was dismembered when our funding dried up
- The wronged board member returns to acquire and dismember the company; the lottery winner leaves scheming relatives out of a will.
- We are fighting against a perversion of the Muslim faith led by radical clerics who have convinced a growing number of adherents that their purpose on earth is to kill, dismember .
- And as al-Maliki consolidates his grip on power and styles himself as Iraq's new strongman, he may find that promising to push back against Kurdish efforts to dismember Iraq could .
News & Articles
- Judge lifts ex-cop's restrictive custody
Slaying suspect is being held in downtown federal jail A federal judge on Thursday ordered a former Chicago police officer accused in a bizarre plot to murder and dismember a local businessman released from restrictive custody at a downtown federal jail despite concerns of prosecutors that an informant could be at risk.
June 28, 2013 - Chicago Tribune
- Joe Tacopina in FOX News
If you're going to dismember someone in a porcelain bathtub, you're going to leave some marks,Tacopina said.
- John McCain in Reuters
McCain praised the Georgian government and declared: "Russian aggression is now basically trying to dismember that country in many ways."
- Vojislav Kostunica in Independent
Mr Kostunica said in a statement: "The political agreement that the EU has proposed while it deploys a mission to dismember our country is a deception...... By signing, Serbia would indirectly recognise the independence of Kosovo."