disloyal : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a showing lack of love for your country
- a deserting your allegiance or duty to leader or cause or principle
disloyal aides revealed his indiscretions to the papers
- The disloyal Japs, citizens or not, will be deported to Japan, whether born there or not.
- And so he may lose twice--damned for being disloyal and damned for not being disloyal enough to truly spill the beans.
- Contradicting Lee became synonymous with being disloyal to Singapore, so hermetic was the identification between man and principality.
News & Articles
- Poll: Are Democrats who endorse Christie being disloyal?
Are Democrats who endorse Christie being disloyal? As of yesterday, Hudson County might be leading the state in Democratic defectors to Republican Gov. Chris Christie. Union City's powerful mayor and state senator Brian Stack yesterday crossed party lines to...
June 11, 2013 - The Jersey Journal
- NSA leaker recalled as shy, computer-focused teen
As U.S. investigators begin a probe into how Edward Snowden copied highly classified materials and disseminated them to two news outlets, another looming question for Congress and the White House is why he decided to become disloyal to the government that sustained his family.
June 11, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Kelly Rowland Delivers 'Gone' With Wiz Khalifa
Filed under: Soul/R&B , R&B News , Songs There's a little more than a week to go until Kelly Rowland's forthcoming album, Talk a Good Game, debuts. Before the effort arrives, the R&B songbird unveils another new song, the Wiz Khalifa-assisted "Gone." The Harmony-produced breakup track finds Rowland washing her hands of an disloyal lover. He cheated on her but she's the one who's standing strong ...
June 11, 2013 - The Boombox
- Julia Gillard in The Guardian
It was offensive and disloyal,said a Gillard supporter.
- John Edwards in Times Online
In a contrite statement issued last night Mr Edwards said: "In 2006, I made a serious error in judgment and conducted myself in a way that was disloyal to my family and to my core beliefs. I recognised my mistake and I told my wife that I had a...
- Julian Fantino in Globe and Mail
In a parking lot on March 1, 2007, Commissioner Fantino said to another senior officer: "Will you execute the disloyal one, or should I?"